Protect your domain
Cyber exposures can arise if your business practices include:
- Reliance on information systems and databases to conduct business
- Using a website for communication and online processes
- Collection and storage of Personally Identifiable Information (Social Insurance, Credit Card etc)
What are the risks online?
In these modern times, it’s vital that you safeguard your business against sensitive data breaches, cyber extortion and employee errors.
These possibilities are all part of any successful risk management plan seeing that potential losses caused by any number of these cybercrimes could be devastating.
Our Broking Services aim to provide you with a customizable and comprehensive cyber liability policy that protects your business against:
- Third-party loss resulting from a breach
- First-party costs caused by responding to a breach
- Business interruption and loss of income
- Threats to disclose data or extortion