Use this Application to apply for a refund of a Small Pension Balance from your occupational pension plan or local retirement product under the National Pension Scheme (Occupational Pensions) Act 1998.
YOU CANNOT APPLY FOR A REFUND OF MONEY IF:
- The total amount you have in your pension plan or local retirement product is more than $50,000 at the time you reached the normal retirement age.
- The money you seek to have refunded is not governed by or under the National Pension Scheme (Occupational Pensions) Act 1998.
- Part of the money you seek to have refunded represents voluntary contributions (no such approval is required to withdraw any voluntary pension contributions).
- You have pension funds in other National Pension Scheme occupational pension plans or local retirement products which, when added to this plan or local retirement product, amounts to more than $50,000.
- You have purchased an annuity. You cannot request a Small Pensions refund from an annuity.
- You have not reached normal retirement age.